Wednesday, May 23, 2007

LET'S GIVE UP

What in the world could I mean by this??? What I mean is let's give up and let God take control!!! I know, we've all said this before this is no profound statement in the least. But, I've been in many situations lately that show me that I am nothing, reminding me of 1 Cor. 3:6-8. I may water and/or plant, but it doesn't matter at all, GOD MAKES IT GROW!!! So, what does this mean to me? It means I need to GO and MAKE and BAPTIZE in the name of Jesus Christ!! Let's step out and make a difference and look different!!! God should not ever be put into a box, so let Him out. Let's give up and let God take us on the wildest adventure we'll ever go on, with Him in control!!! You may look weird, dumb, funny, abnormal, but if it is of God, you will be redeemed and God will make the seeds grow!!!

No comments: