Sunday, May 6, 2007

Broken Hearted for Jesus

Man, what a night Friday night waS. I decided to go with a friend to aN IHOP 24 hour prayer event. I get there and see the Spirit moving and just stand and pray and listen. God started speaking(of course). An older woman in her 50's is sitting about 20 feet in front of me and God speaks clearly to me. I clearly hear that God is blessed that this woman has come to this meeting unknowing as to what it entails(which, I was in the same boat). So, here I am at this place that I know two people and am surrounded by about 50 people. What do I do, well it's pretty obvious God speaks so I have to be obedient, so I go tell this woman that God is blessed by her willingness to step out. She says, " Well thank you." I go back to my seat and begin to pray and God continues to lay this woman on my mind and is showing me that there is something going on with her, but it is not really up to me personally to deal with. Well then of course I ask, "Who?" By this time the woman comes back to where I am sitting and as she pulls the cotton out of here ears(because she said the music was too loud) she asks me what I said to her earlier and asks me to step out and share with her. Instantly my alarm goes off, because I absolutely don't minister to a woman one-on-one, but God gave me peace to go as there were many around and it was us alone. I began speaking to her and instantly see the bondage in her life. The enemy had this woman by the hair and she didn't know what to do. The heart breaking thing aside from the bondage was that her husband in an elder in a nearby church!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!! She goes on to tell me that she has had an overwhelming voice of doubt in her walk with God for TWENTY YEARS!!! I was able to grab another woman(whom I didn't know) to stand in while I prayed with this woman. Does this make you wonder what is wrong with the "church" today?? An "elder"(quotes used quite sarcastically) in a church has a wife who has been living in bondage for twenty stinking years. How in the world can this man be an elder, he obviously doesn't meet any sort of requirement as laid out in Scripture. This showed me that God has me doing what I'm doing for a reason. To get the people out of the pews, building, pastor's study, and sending them out into the battle with the weapons of the Lord!!! I get a little passionate, but truly my heart is broken for God as He is being represented by many who don't even really know Him or His Spirit at all!!! Let's go, make, and baptize in the name of Jesus and get these people into the Kingdom mindset!!!

No comments: